Stirling Engine Society Newsletters (UK subscription)
The Stirling Society was founded in January 1997, membership is invited from anyone with an interest in Hot Air or Stirling Engines. An occasional newsletter is sent to all members. The Stirling Society does not have formal meetings as such, however members attend and exhibit at model engineering and vintage machinery shows in Britain. We have an annual get together for members in April, for the past 10 years this has been held at Kew Steam Museum, London.
- The subscription is for 1 year.
- You will whatever newsletters are produced during the year
- 'Stirling News' Newsletter is an occasional newsletter and has no set dates
- You will be welcome at Stirling Engine Society meetings
- Meet other Stirling Engine enthusiasts
- Discover more about Stirling Engines
- Find out about the latest developments in the Stirling world
- The newsletters make a wonderful gift
A list of Stirling Engine Society meetings and events can be found here
Note: Please be aware that the Stirling Engine Society is a separate independent organization. We will ensure you are signed up to a 1 year subscription. After that newsletters will be send directly from the Stirling Engine Society. We do not make and profit in anyway. 100% of the payment gets passed to Stirling Engine Society.
This is for the Subscription in the UKFor membership in the EU click here.
For membership to all other countries click here.
The FedEx delivery option is not available for the newsletters. You can still use the fedEx option if you are buying an engine as well.